When: Tuesday, August 31st
Where: Zoom Video Meeting
Time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
We’ll be having an orientation night on Tuesday, August 31 (which is also Maria Montessori’s birthday). It will be from 6:30-7:30pm via Zoom and it’s for all parents who can make it.
A brief outline for the night:
- Officially meeting the whole team here
- Dealing with illness as a community (e.g. COVID; Hand, Foot and Mouth)
- A brief ‘Why and How of Montessori?’
- Highlighting vital parts of the Parent Handbook
- Parent involvement (e.g. ‘PTA’, events, coffee chats)
- Any remaining questions
Given the current Covid situation and the general ‘busyness‘ in many schedules, we’re going to have this get-together over Zoom (link button below), though we’re hoping it won’t be too far into the future when we can have some in-person community events!
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it. Until then, if you have any questions feel free to reach out via our Procare app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesse (and the team)
-Zoom Meeting ID: 851 6575 8436
-Dial-in number if needed: (929) 436-2866